Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Monohull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 16:49   #16

Boat: c&c landfall 43
I went thru the same thing 2 yars ago and looked at all the same boats you did and yes it was very painful especially because i am in vancouver bc and boat selection is far from what it is down south. to get to the point i went with the c&c landfall 43 and new to sailing didnt make this choice very easy but i am very happy with the boat. check them out
limmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 13:26   #17

Why don't you come down to Port Townsend and enjoy our Cruisers party this August 9th & 10th. The Latitudes and Attitudes magazine will be there along with 70 to 80 boats of all types. If you want to see what cruising boats are all about or want to know what the live aboard life style is like this is your chance. These are people who will share their stories and experiances with you. Not a spic and span clean display of a boat show floor. It's free. Ill even buy you a beer.
Jack Tar is offline   Reply With Quote