When we boughy our 42ft Moody CC 425 in 2006 I was told of a number of disadvantages as follows
1.The aft cabin will be too hot in the Med - Not True
2.The motion in the CC will cause sea sickness
- not true
3. It will be wetter - if it is I haven't noticed and we have saiked in some heavy weather
4. Small cockpit for entertaining - true - but we have a great aft sundeck we can use!
5.hard to moor stern too - not true
What did I actually find?
1. Great aft cabin with centreline double berth and headroom - but noisy underway with the engine on!
2. Steep companionway
3.Privacy from quayside when moored stern to
4. Privacy when guests are on board
5. Completely avoids "coffin cabins" below an aft cockpit
Completely happy with my choice after 9 years