Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 26-07-2010, 09:52   #1

New Sailing Boat for Liveaboard

I am considering a new sailing boat for live-aboard in Norway. Besides comfort in the cold (i.e. insulated hull and heater) I am looking for max sail performace. It must have a decent aft cockpit and a big steering wheel, not a centre cockpit.

I have been looking at Hallberg Rassy 372 (my favourite) and Najad 355. Does anyone have any experiences with these boats? Any alternatives?
Bosun182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 10:25   #2

Re: New Sailing Boat for Liveaboard

Hi , i sailed one NAJAD 355 , only one afternoon, wind 15 knots, i was well impressed about the boat. I saw it in Dusseldorf Boat Show, and in my opinion is the best 35 foot boat that i have seen until now. I like their furnishing details, and the boat looks comfortable.

The HR 372 was also in the boat show, nice boat, from what i reed in Yacht Monthly Magazine, they consider this boat a good value of money to invest.

The advantage of the 372 is that you have a spacious owner aft cabin.
boggie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off