Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 20:01   #211
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
so you cruise one month of the year? enjoy. i willbe out for the rest of my sailing life. prolly 20 yrs or so , should the world not fall apart. the first leg of this installment of sailing is 1200 ish miles. i have already done my working life and i worked very very hard troubleshooting human bodies.did damn good job at it. i still help others to the detriment of my self. oh well. maybe i can learn to not do this and be selfish and grouchy,also-- i dont think it would take , however..LOL..i am tooo good at helping others.
have a reallly good month of sailing.
now if i could just sell a boat..LOL....no matter what i sell her for . i lose 30,000 dollars on her. have a reallly good year. may you be healthy and prosper.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:00   #212
cruiser

Boat: Looking and saving for my next...mid-atlantic coast
Zeezee:

Why don't you post a listing on here of your Ericson?
Old 12-01-2011, 07:03   #213
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMonkey View Post
Zeezee:

Why don't you post a listing on here of your Ericson?

That is a puzzlement... or maybe she has and gave up....lol

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the drums.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:17   #214
cruiser

Well, I mean all these people on here looking and asking questions and giving their sad life stories, and here is a perfectly good boat in warmer water on US soil awaiting to go south with a buddy - zeezee!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:11   #215

Boat: Still have the 33yo Jon boat. But now a CATAMARAN. Nice little 18' Bay Cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
so you cruise one month of the year? enjoy. i willbe out for the rest of my sailing life. prolly 20 yrs or so , should the world not fall apart. the first leg of this installment of sailing is 1200 ish miles. i have already done my working life and i worked very very hard troubleshooting human bodies.did damn good job at it. i still help others to the detriment of my self. oh well. maybe i can learn to not do this and be selfish and grouchy,also-- i dont think it would take , however..LOL..i am tooo good at helping others.
have a reallly good month of sailing.
now if i could just sell a boat..LOL....no matter what i sell her for . i lose 30,000 dollars on her. have a reallly good year. may you be healthy and prosper.
I know about that.

One month for now.
One kid in college still.
Still own a house - in Florida - same type market as a boat ya know.

I have, for the last 6 years worked or been on call (24/7) for between 320 and 345 days a year. 7 years in the OR before that averaged 61 hrs a week. 10 years before that averaged about 50.

I am tired of working.

Not trying to one-up you but know that nurses are one of the most trod-upon professionals because they cannot get upset and walk off or put the job down.

PS. lots of those hours are of my own doing because I am greeeedy.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy View Post
I know about that.

One month for now.
One kid in college still.
Still own a house - in Florida - same type market as a boat ya know.

I have, for the last 6 years worked or been on call (24/7) for between 320 and 345 days a year. 7 years in the OR before that averaged 61 hrs a week. 10 years before that averaged about 50.

I am tired of working.

Not trying to one-up you but know that nurses are one of the most trod-upon professionals because they cannot get upset and walk off or put the job down.

PS. lots of those hours are of my own doing because I am greeeedy.
ok bro-- so we fight on the same side of the fence and prolly in th esame damfoxhole--woulodntcha knowit--- ye felt a lil funny to me for a human.... similar ... burt i never was able to own a home-- had i , i would never have become involved in this insane world if mine which is not able to be given up for love normoney. screw the world--i wish i dint have dequervqains thumbs. i wish i were still working an di REALLY WISH some body would buy my sloop for what i need to get out of her in order to be totally free. but, in reality , guys, allaya- that beaury isnot gonnn selol at the price she WAS worthy of when i first listed her,l so i figgered i woul dhave to go on the mercy of the guy i leaned her to to freely and completely own this formosa 41 for4 10,000. ok>??? i8s why i am not active in sale currently-- i am raping part of her i placed to fi5t this boat and i am trying to rent to friends and friends friends-- decent ones only with jobs and ...lalalayada....so is able to make her keep and some for boat-- neigghbor i TRUST is manager and agreement has been reached so he can sell he rfor me-- unless he buys her -- at the price he knows i NEED for her. too high for this market. she makes a better condo. for the moment. i pray for penance to sea gods daily for forgiveness of this sin... she is still much loved, just a lil pouty. 100 per cent functional...less than 150 hours on a new 600 hour overhaul i did -- by the pacwest folks, yanmar dealer/distributor in sd... 1000 wtt heart interface--before chinese-- charger/invertor, and 5 unisolar flexible 1.9 amp rated panels for solar charging. needs bottom paint and boot stripe, could use some cute wood, and someone broke th wood on th main overhead hatch, soi will have my neighbor replace the teak from that so is pretty again. mast step is in need of exchanging out. estimate-- down and dirty, knight and carver, 1950.usd. is on next watch, i am afraid. pix i had of her on hard are gone fr om crashed hp 4 yrs ago. oops. beaaiutiful keel.. i fixed the 3 bubbles there. she does have dry bubbles under outer gtelcoat and has been epoxied-- even over those--- no new ones have been seen by my diver/neighbor /friend. yANMAR 2QM20H IS PRICED HIGHER THAN I CAN GET FOR HER IN HTIS MARKET. damn.
would someone PLEASE buy MY nearly new yanmar 2qm20h for the price i was quoted by my yannie dealer 2 yeas ago?? lol..installed , of course.......by them......hell, is already inaalled inside a swift and sweet hull with good solid decks....wheel and beautiful beautiflul teak laminated shiny as a snot clubber's yacht decks,(LOL)..(JK)...tiller, and has a well greased rudder post.. with dzerk fitting for that ....original blown out but fixed by north sails e35mII main, roller furling with harken 0- wesome-- furler-- sails 8 kts measured in a 15kt breeze in sd under reefed foresail alone in north bay, unreefed after the carriers and around the bend-- awesome- friends timed her and called -- LOL.was the day the main blew out-- my posted in this cf forum ericson shots are of her.
so y esee why i have to allow my self the luxury of a second home in sd for a bit of time.....2 1/2 more yrs , then po of this formosa owns her and she will still be ok... he is not hurt--he has a plan for her ultimately if all else fails.(no, nothing illegal)... our agreed price for this boat was 10k. anything over is all i own in life other than this boat and contents and a priceless boatkat. LOL i am wealthy beyond all means. my grt grandparents were multimillionaires and from long back wannabe society bs.yada yada... i am having the time of my life-- i am HAVING my life!!!!!!
but the cash isnt -- went with their generations--lol--- mismanagement and toomany lawyers, sorry you who are-- doesnt mean i hate ye-- is just a fact. has documents. some of my best friends are lawywers--and relatives, mebbe, too-- i got lost from self involvement. didnt have enough time!!
life is what ye make it-- and full of adventures-- lemons and lemonade.
lets go sailing!!!! you guys are soo awesome!! i gave away all my income on folks needing what i thought wa smore than i did-- i donot have regrets--- i finally have my 40 ft boat --after a coupla speed bumps, and i am happy as clams in protected waters. yeah--i cant do some things-- but, i found over time, that is just another excuse-- modify. modify. modify. thankyou guys i am overwhelmed with rambling tongue tied overly gushydamwommunprose here.....
no-i kinjda can guarantee my boat really wont attract the negative souls if society, but they wont look at it 2 times. LOL. i love her-- she is perfect. kinda. ohcraptoomanywords--both .just one more project, and is covered by friend in a metal shop...i feed him and watched his things in his absence. barter rocks. appreciation is deeeep.... okok i am gone
Old 12-01-2011, 10:52   #217
cruiser

u guyz are too luky. I have no boat, no house, no foryune saved, and i am tired of working and I am tied down for people sake that I should not have to and I have no banannas today...so

at least YOU both have some chance at doing something about it...and boaty is snickering because he is dancing the lualua in Lisboa doing it

so NO complaints!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:53   #218

yeah, ima post whore today -- sorry -- last was too long to add----no--not a whine-- i mnaged post anes care unit in a lost angeles hospital during a certain kinda notorious/famous riot, anjd i was designated as disaster cooridinator for that section of lost angeles --yipes--during htat party
i understand i am no longer a post whore..LOL.. ty smb!! yeah-- dont we all has ADD??? LOL... now , where was i,......
oh , yeah-- but i was reallly realllly lucky we were only 1 patien out of that situation..i loved call.. lotsadoughand fun, too-i worked in with anes a few times .. was a gas..oopssorry -- pun kinda not intentional....
and i aint cokmplainin--kinda bragging, actually--i LOVED my job soooomuch !
i am wealthy as i have soomany imaginary friends who are helping me make my escape possible-- and even some who have met me still are friends too----for life, even...LOL...i am wealthy in riches not of money but of souland giving-- has been an awesome life and i hope my son is able to find himself so fortunate as to figger out what is his life's work and do it . life is a series of adventures-- and those are exactly what we make em.... i danced a predruidian, i guess, dance at stonehenge--man-- i knew m y great grandparents-- ia m a privileged and brokaess woman. life is beautiful and we all have the same opportunities-- we ar eborn naked. we grow from there..toldja i am tongue tied and had toom uch cofffee. ....
as for tha tconspiring old bugga, boaty, i owe him a huuuuge hug and smoooch--- uhoh i am in trubblesnow..LOLthat was freudian for
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08   #219
cruiser

Moochie keeno! LaLALA MExxxiko dancy with the boaty!!!! YAY!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:38   #220
cruiser

dang, ZEE speak is way hard... I will have to take some night courses for this foreign language classes... hehehehehe

i am learning to be happy with whatever i got... but, unfortunately, unlike zee, my memories taunt me as to what i had or could have had... and what little i have now... not in money or toys buy people and family...
Old 12-01-2011, 12:02   #221
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergovoy View Post
dang, ZEE speak is way hard... I will have to take some night courses for this foreign language classes... hehehehehe

i am learning to be happy with whatever i got... but, unfortunately, unlike zee, my memories taunt me as to what i had or could have had... and what little i have now... not in money or toys buy people and family...
I tend to think that each situation is of our own creation... through action, re-action or complete lack of anything whatsoever...
We are where we are... joy or sorrow but brooding over yester year and re-hashing in your mind all the what if's is no way to go... its gone and cannot be changed...
Wake up tomorrow and look outa the window... not in

Also remember.... age is a process of ever decreasing circles... sooner or later we're all down to just us... if ones brutally honest.

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the drums.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:35   #222

Boat: Hunter 37.5 Legend
Zee, was able to send a bit. Hope it helps. Wish I could help you bring it over to Carib., but not sure I can get away. That is, unless I say, "hang it all" and just do it. Still trying to sell my home and buy by getaway. Still wishing you the best.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:37   #223
cruiser

ZEN BOATY!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:46   #224
cruiser

i understand that everything is a result of my participation or lack there of... i accept everything that i have done or not done as it maybe... I only wish things could have been different.. i wish i had the ability to see things before and make changes and or get the help / support necessary... and ultimately i wish i could let go... this is something that i dont think will ever happen... I dont think it will be to the detriment of my ability to 'move forward', but as things are, I only want to survive and maybe gain a couple more memories before the circle gets really small..

If i can do that, then things are good, if not, I can only hope to find an assisted care facility that wont make me feel as 'unable' as most folks who are in that situation... I dont think i am 'unable', at least not physically. yet... so we will see...
Old 12-01-2011, 12:51   #225
cruiser

Forget it Bergovoy! Even if you get an assistant living paradise you will still be miserable knowing you will die and be a depressed old fogy in pain from chemicals and whateber needles they throw at you and all the regrets and knowing that the angel is a comin'. See it all the time in folks. No matter how much money you have OLD AGE SUCKS!!!

So, you might as well go in style while you still have hemorrhoids to call your own.

You should quit whatever, take your cash, and grab a boat in Sin Diego and GO!!!
Closed Thread