The last thread I started got a lot of stumilating posts. Let's see what I we can do with this one. ... hey, I'm a submariner .. they don't have stairs.
Ladder: Pros - takes up way less cabin
- hand rails all the way up on both sides all the way to the top ... bet you stairs don't have that
- your heels don't slide of when you're going down
- if place right you don't have to move it to winch
Cons - you can't turn around to come down like stairs
- if you're a stairs person there's a big hole where the stairs should be
- you're friends think you nuts
Stairs: Pros - easy to go up and down
- easy to go up and down ( is that all you got?)
Cons - they take up a lot of valuable cabin
- very easy to slip and fall on your @$$ and bruise your coccyx. (ok, your tailbone) ouch... that smarts ... sore for 2 weeks
OK ... now all of you fill in all the other good and bad reasons for one or the other.