I believe they are renderings:
- the crew wear no pfds (legal in the US?),
- the sails
look absolutely smooth, the slight crease on the main is in always the same place and the sails
are always trimmed at the same angle,
- the hatches/washboards are always shut tight even though there are people onboard,
- the older crew are not steering
, can't see any AP control,
- where the sails are furled in there is not a slightest amt of main visible outside of the mast
- no visible sheet from hoyt's to the reefed jib
- the genoa
sheet is led on the wrong side of the jib
- port side hull
windows do not match stbd side windows.
Look rendernings to me allright.