Well, Monday is starting and to update the status of the 'to do' list, here I am:
Great stuff guys. I am off work for four days and made a list(s). Going to see if I can hold to it.
Today, Friday, May 17: 1) Finish glassing in sea cock
2) Install expansion tank and rebuilt water
3) Unclog sink drain
1) Almost finished glassing the sea-cock.
2) They are dry fitted, gasket in a tube was dried out.
3) Drain unclogged. Made a command decision. No drinking out of fitted tanks.
Saturday, May 18 1) Polish fuel
with home-built polisher.
2) tidy up
1) Polished fuel, but ran out of filter elements half way through.
2) Tidied up. Found cool stuff. Should tidy up more often.
Sunday, May 19 1) Remove prop, disconnect shaft from transmission
in preparation to changing cutlass bearing (shudder).
2) Measure old bearing after removal
(As if I'll get it out
1) Removed prop nuts and prop. Thats it. Nut are toast and threads are damaged but that is nothing I can't fix.
2) Yeah, right.
So the lists were not completed, but I did stick to them. Hoorah for me.