Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-09-2015, 09:17   #1

Boat: Clark, San Juan 30
BBQ Sail in park her in the front yard

Hey I would Love to have a BBQ for all of the Sailors in my neck of the sea I'm on the Georgia Strait in Ferndale at Sandy Point the Islands are right in front Must have a dingy to come to shore Drop your Anchor when you see the Bon fire I have room on shore for plenty Plus I am an Excellent BBQ'er Plus my wife is a Chef and my Best Friend is a Master Chef any Taker's I haven't set a date as of yet But Thought I would throw it out there anyone interested for a fun filled day of food and drinks let me know Thanks Jack SV UsCa

Here is a pic out front
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	view from the front.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	109544  
Chevy1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:37   #2

Re: BBQ Sail in park her in the front yard

Great spot! Summer probably better though....

Cheechako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:51   #3

Boat: Clark, San Juan 30
Re: BBQ Sail in park her in the front yard

Was thinking about June I just want to make it as fun as possible. It's always nice temp is a steady 73-75 deg all summer. When it is 95 in Town it is still only in the mid 70's here I am hoping for a big turnout with a lot of boats we can all go for a Sail and fill the area with Sails I will plan the 2nd weekend in June and hope I get lots of responses so I can plan the amount of food to have and whether to have Kegs our Cases. Everyone in this Forum is welcome to attend My Neighbours are very Cool and would join us. There is a Good Following of seamen here and the Marina has Fuel and Suck out station as well The Main Channel although is small only about 30 to 40 ft wide I have come in at 4.3 tides but would not recommend the first time in on anything other then a High tide if Keel depth is shorter than 4 ft Just about any time is good except a - tide anchoring in front is the best as I live on the water Hope to have Many responses Before then may all Have great Sailing and Clear Sky's and good winds Jack SV UsCa San Juan 30 owner
Chevy1217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail