I do not have first hand experience with this particular model, but for all Bavarias from this production period i would look very closely at the following:
- Keel to hull joint / state of the keelbolts.
- Through - hulls (for corrosion and dezincification)
- Rudder (inspection for water ingress),
- Rudder stock and ruder bearings,
- State of the spars (all s/s attachements included) - they were somewhat uderspecified compared to standard Selden's sizing recommendations,
- Hull/deck joint,
- Internal grid and flooring grid integrity.
Wish You all luck with Your buy