The Temperature vs Pirate Population chart presents nearly interesting, but not nearly conclusive data, open to (at least 5) differing interpretations:
1. Pirates favour colder temperatures, and a warming climate causes a decline in their numbers.
2. Pirates cause colder temperatures, and their declining numbers has allowed a warming climate.
3. The 2 data sets are unrelated, and meaningless.
4. The 2 data sets are partially related, and require ďartfulĒ interpretation .
5. I donít understand the data.
"If you didn't have the time or money to do it right in the first place, when will you get the time/$ to fix it?"