Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2019, 22:31   #1
Marine Service Provider

Yacht Deliveries - Best Price, Worldwide, 100% Success Rate

YACHT DELIVERY SPECIALS (For Yacht Deliveries starting OCTOBER 1ST THROUGH JUNE 21ST):

CASCADIA SPECIAL - 20% OFF all deliveries in starting or ending in Oregon, Washington or British Colombia!

SMALL BOAT SPECIAL - 30% OFF all deliveries on vessels under 35 feet in length!

TRANS GLOBAL SPECIAL - 40% OFF all deliveries on routes over 8,000 NM. This could save you tens of thousands of dollars on a long distance relocation for your vessel!

We have a 100% success rate with every delivery attempted to date. That means every single vessel that has left the dock has made it safely to the final destination in one piece.

We offer vessel tracking while en route.

Rates are usually more than 50% less than shipping via freighter the same route and 25 to 50% under any other professional delivery service! If you can find a professional service that will quote less I will beat their offer.

I am a lifelong sailor, having grown up sailing year round in the North Pacific, and have been crewing on offshore yacht deliveries since I was 16 years old, and skippering them since I was 18. I obtained my 50 ton USCG Masters captain's license at 17, and in the years since have sailed about 50,000 NM offshore. My experience stretches from all over the East and West Coasts of the USA and Canada, Hawaii and Alaska, Greenland, Cuba, Panama, French Polynesia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Bering Sea, Japan, Mexico, etc...13 times across Pacific, including twice solo. I specialize in long voyages, sometimes multi month, and am willing to deliver small vessels that many skippers don't consider worthwhile.

I am available for yacht delivery anywhere in the world and am offering my services as professional crew, mate or passage assistance. You can feel free to pm me for more details or find the link to my website in my profile.

Thanks for your time and interest. I hope to see you out there on the water!

Fair winds,

Capt. Ryan Langley
RL2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 19:18   #2

Boat: 58ft Alden boothbay explorer
Re: Yacht Deliveries - Best Price, Worldwide, 100% Success Rate

Hello cpt Ryan,
my name is Troy and a proud owner of a 58ft Alden boothbay explorer. just finished a three year refit of this beautiful yacht and she is ready to see blue water again. my plan is to sail from Kemah Texas to the BVI next november. but unfortunately i work for myself and like most of the time cant get away and enjoy life so i may need to have someone bring her down to the islands for me so when i can get away she will be down there ready to go so to speak. I've never used a delivery crew before and just wondering what kind of cost am i looking at?

cheers, Troy
cpttroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 20:41   #3
Marine Service Provider

Re: Yacht Deliveries - Best Price, Worldwide, 100% Success Rate

Hi Troy,

Congratulations on the completion of your 3 year refit and thanks for thinking of me with regards to the delivery over to the BVI. I would be happy to deliver your vessel there. I'll send you a private message with basic costs and other details.

Fair winds,

Ryan
RL2019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
price, yacht