Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 13-09-2017, 06:00   #1

Boat: Tartan 33
USCG Master Available of Boat Recoveries

My work is a mix of charter and deliveries, Irma has reduced the demand for charters, so I have some free time.

As such, I can mobilize myself and a small crew within 24-hours. Either to move your functioning boat to a marina for repairs or as your personal representative to arrange basic repairs and get her out of where she is.

I can provide not only references, but social media posts from satisfied delivery customers, charter guests and ASA students. I too have over 100k miles and many years of experience.

My specialty is jobs no one will touch. 35 year old boat, no auto-pilot, dodgy in-mast furler? Did it. Little 24' boat that on one will "lower themselves to"? Did it. So rescuing your damaged boat, is nothing new to me. And of course, I will do vessels where all the systems work!

I provide satellite tracking and communication during the delivery. This allows owners who are not onboard to be consulted, if needed. It also means we can talk about the condition of the boat and needed actions.

Your delivery/recovery can be owner assist, solely my crew, CF crew, or a hybrid. My affiliation with a top shelf ASA school allows me to conduct classes on your boat that comply with ASA standards.

My goal is not to be the cheapest captain on a job. My goal is to deliver your boat in the same, or better condition than when I boarded her (assuming identifies itself as a female)

Please PM me here or email BGEnterprisesFL that email is a gmail account. I will gladly provide a CV and more details on my references.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, mast

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: