Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 09:06   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
pirate USCG Master Available for Escapes

It is autumn in New England- the leaves are turning, the pumpkins are ripe and there is a nip in the air----- time to get out!

Also available for shorter deliveries.

To summarize, 100 Ton USCG Master and ASA Instructor. Cleared by numerous insurance firms including the Lloyds Group. My standards are high- I promise to treat your boat better than I treat my Tartan.

I do not charge extra for owner-assisted deliveries. If you are not aboard, you will have access to my inReach so you know where your boat is and we can text. Or if you are aboard- your family can text you. If you wish to have an owner-assisted delivery, we can do the job on a "delivery crew timeline" or at whatever pace you are comfortable.

Please check my website www.uscgmaster.com or Facebook (uscgmaster.com) to read more about my background and all the services I offer.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:36   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to CharlesFCook
Re: USCG Master Available for Escapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snore View Post
It is autumn in New England- the leaves are turning, the pumpkins are ripe and there is a nip in the air----- time to get out!
Keep me in mind if you need crew sometime.
http://charlescook.com/Resume/CookCh...tingResume.pdf
CharlesFCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:35   #3
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesFCook View Post
Keep me in mind if you need crew sometime.
http://charlescook.com/Resume/CookCh...tingResume.pdf
PM sent need someone next week for delivery
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Old 12-10-2018, 09:38   #4
Marine Service Provider

Also available as crew if either of you needs a paid crew member. 25,000 miles experience mostly around the Caribbean, Africa, and East Coast of the states from a Cal 35 to Gun Boat 66’ to a 120’ schooner.
200 ton YM ticket with all the certs, functional spanish speaker, kite surf instructor, budding engineer, love to spear fish and cook. I run a guest house and kite lodge in the summers on Ocracoke Island and am at my best being good company and hospitable~
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:05   #5
Marine Service Provider

Just finished an owner-assisted delivery from Charleston to Marathon of a Bavaria 46 with a (sorta) "ICW-friendly mast" and 5.5 feet of draft. At the owners request we changed our float plan and did 99% in the ICW to Ft. Lauderdale. Boat and owners arrived happy with the trip!

Doing laundry now and available to help you relocate your new or new-to-you vessel. Please check my website www.uscgmaster.com or Facebook (uscgmaster.com) to read more about my background and all the services I offer.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:48   #6
Marine Service Provider

Available as of 12/6 for deliveries, or training (St Petersburg area). Please check my website www.uscgmaster.com for more info.

Tags
mast