Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-03-2018, 16:30   #1

Boat: Allied Seawind 30
Two weeks in Bahamas in July, all expenses paid!

Hi all! I have a 23' Mako power boat with a cabin that I'm looking to take over to the Bahamas from south Florida for a couple of weeks in July. Its smaller, but well appointed and has A/C and a shower. We'd end up anchoring out most nights, with a few at marinas and resorts. All expenses paid! I'm just looknig for a buddy to go cruising with. Exploring, snorkeling and general revelry.

About myself, I am 34 and have lots of blue-water experience on sailboats. I hold a 50 ton, Master USCG Captains license that is current. I've owned and lived aboard a few sailboats in the past, taken them up and down the east and west coasts of the US, to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Cuba and back. I have a house and live in south Florida now, so I'm just looking for a quick getaway in the summer since I teach high school during the year.

Let me know if youre at all interested, reply to this or send me a PM. Hope to hear from you!
Old 26-03-2018, 09:31   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to skalkot
Re: Two weeks in Bahamas in July, all expenses paid!

My name is Thom. I am interested but can't seem to PM you. I can be reached at skalkot@gmail.com.
skalkot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 06:01   #3

Re: Two weeks in Bahamas in July, all expenses paid!

Where in south Florida will you be leaving from and where in The Bahamas do you plan on going?

Are you ok if we want to spear fish?

=

I also just posted a crew posting:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ok-199225.html
windycityxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas