Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-10-2014, 01:08   #1

Some experience - ready to go from Hawaii!

I have some near-shore experience sailing and US Navy bootcamp. Helped clean (including hull/prop scrub) and cook, and almost delivered a catamaran open ocean. I have a flexible schedule! Most interested if there are minimal to no expenses for me...including travel. I'll go anywhere! I have great sea legs! Willing to learn. What do you have?
Old 06-11-2014, 17:45   #2

Re: Some experience - ready to go from Hawaii!

Hello,

My name is Carlos and in Puerto Rico and have a 2005, fully equipped 47' catamaran ready to go to Jamaica, Belize, Guatemala then to Panama. Plan on leaving Panama in Feb.-Mar. 2015 to Hawaii, then to Vancouver for the summer then south along west coast to Mexico, Galapagos then to So. Pacific. Looking for crew for all or part.
If interested contact me @ c.rios@documentcontrol.com for more details.

Best Regards,

Carlos
Old 06-11-2014, 17:52   #3

Re: Some experience - ready to go from Hawaii!

Hello,

My name is Carlos and in Puerto Rico and have a 2005, fully equipped 47' catamaran ready to go to Jamaica, Belize, Guatemala then to Panama. Plan on leaving Panama in Feb.-Mar. 2015 to Hawaii, then to Vancouver for the summer then south along west coast to Mexico, Galapagos then to So. Pacific. Looking for crew for all or part.
If interested contact me @ c.rios@documentcontrol.com for more details.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Tags
enc, hawaii