Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-03-2017, 00:06   #1

Sailing the Med

I am in the process of buying a Bavaria 44 in Split Croatia and once I have possession I will need some extra hands to sail her. The possession date will be October of this year and I will sail from Split down to Las Gran Canarias. This is right around the time of the ARC in December for the Atlantic crossing. Any sailing lovers male or female who would like to come aboard would be welcome , no experience needed and it is working passage , meaning just bring your cloths and some pocket money for the times ashore. I am thinking a crew of 4 or 5 including myself would be about right for a 14 meter boat (46 feet)
You can reply to this thread or write to me at fhunt2244@gmail.com
fred2244 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, sailing

Posting Rules