Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2019, 11:17   #1

Sailing

Hi all.
We are wondering if there are sailboats and crews out there looking for company and shared expenses for us to see different sailboats and get experience sailing and deciding just where we want to start our adventure
A little about us my wife is a younger lady that is a emergency nurse and has worked EMS for about 20 years very easy going and hard working. I am a few years older and have lived on farm my whole live and have worked EMS for many years That being said we have both sailed for a few years but need more experience before we would want to be on ur own boat cruising. We want to see the world get experience sailing and meeting new ppl

We would hope to get to know boat owners before we sail together as we would want to have everyone enjoy the experience to the fullest If this sounds like something that would work for you please contact us to discuss the possibility of sailing together

We have both took sailing ASA course and have been sailing occasionally for the past 10 yrs

For farther info please contact.

Thanks. Chris
medic1957 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, sailing