Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-03-2018, 12:42   #1

Talking October 1-14 available anywhere

Good Day All!

I'm hoping to catch someone looking for crew down to but not including the Baha HaHa. I'm not exclusive though and would love to help on any extended voyages occurring the first half of October this year anywhere.

Regarding experience I have roughly 15 days coastal liveaboard experience and 5 days offshore experience. I am mechanically and electronically inclined and really shine at the point where most people break and give up. I have a goal of ultimately living aboard and sailing the world, understandably I know that's becoming quite cliché but it is my goal.

While I can say I'm easy going I'll extend that to include; confident swimmer, rarely/unlikely seasick, good listener, good communicator, no body piercings, no facial piercings, travel light (little luggage), respectful, clean & tidy, committed, eager to learn & work, fit & healthy, friendly, polite, LGBTIQ accepting, diligent, positive outlook, skilled, organized, discreet, trustworthy, open minded, enthusiastic, easy going, sense of humor, can pay own expenses, available on my own, ready to party, don't mind cleaning, good with maintenance, can follow orders, interpreting.
CaverCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 13:51   #2

Boat: Hunter 386
Re: October 1-14 available anywhere

There's a thing called the Coho HoHo that is a pre-HaHa rally from the PNW. They leave a bit earlier than your schedule but you never know that might be late-goers that you could hook up with. They do have a crewfinder section.
https://cohohoho.com/
Old 17-03-2018, 14:44   #3

Yes I saw that the Hoho runs a little earlier but unfortunately their crew page isn't available yet. I do appreciate the reply it would be really great to go all the way down the coast!
Old 18-03-2018, 08:44   #4

In seeking out additional opportunities to jump on a boat as crew I am really surprised at the amount of money some websites are seeking for their service. 10USD is completely reasonable but 60USD a month?
Old 30-03-2018, 09:36   #5

Still no crewing lists up for the coho hoho
Old 24-05-2018, 21:30   #6

I just wanted to add that I have certs up to and including ASA 106/114 ... and I have decided to go to the boat show">Annapolis Boat Show in October so I will not be available but there is a great chance I'll be relocating to St. Thomas so please if someone needs crew in that part of the world send me a message.