Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-09-2013, 16:16   #1

North America --> Somewhere

Hey,

I'm graduating college where I've competitively sailed, chartered 5 boats as skipper in 3 oceans, and complete a couple incredibly not helpful ASA courses. I enjoy traveling and the adventure that comes with it. I love the freedom sailing brings. The ability to say hey that looks like a great island for a little fire, a beer, and some grilled fish. I'm a good watch, a pretty decent racer, an above average cruiser, a decent bar tender, mediocre diesel mechanic and a piss poor chef. I'm 24 male and looking for a ride from somewhere in North America to some on continent. Looking to leave in January or February. I'm willing to contribute my portion of the food, beverage, customs and dock age fees. I will provide sailing references, resume or whatever you'd like however I expect you to do the same. Please let me know if you'd like me to join your latest journey!

Thanks!
Old 17-09-2013, 18:28   #2

Boat: Irwin. 28 ft
Send a message via AIM to pdjb
Re: North America --> Somewhere

I want to sail down to mexico....time is not important...I have a 28ft irwin...hope to sail..but need someone who been there, did that..is that you....what about it...are u game..maybe in april...
Old 17-09-2013, 22:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjb View Post
I want to sail down to mexico....time is not important...I have a 28ft irwin...hope to sail..but need someone who been there, did that..is that you....what about it...are u game..maybe in april...
I've never sailed Mexico, I've sailed in the Bahamas, Keys, and Belize. I am familiar with Caribbean navigation by sight. I'm probably looking to end my journey around late April or March but let me know what you're planning. I'm pretty flexible.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:58   #4

Boat: Beneteau 57

We may be looking for crew in your time frame, but not sure of our plans as yet....most likely will be headed towards Eluethera. We will keep you in our contacts