Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2017, 11:48   #1

Boat: 37' Beneteau
North America, Caribbean - 30 years experience

I am a mechanical engineering professional and have been sailing for 30 years. I started dingy racing at the age of 20 and moved into keelboat racing and cruising 10 years later. At the time I owned a Whitby 27. After 8 years I traded up for a Beneteau 11.5 and have been enjoying this current boat sailing the Great Lakes. I have skippered and taught sailing a Jeanneau 47 in BVI and in USVI. I have skippered and taught sailing a Birdsall 45 in the Tasman sea. I am available to skipper, crew and/or delivery with professional crew or owners.
gvandersanden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, enc, rib

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts