Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2018, 01:12   #1

Newbie looking for new life on the seas

Hello Guys, I am looking to get sailing and find a crew position from about September 2018 I am a fast learner and want to go for an unlimited time as I have no ties or commitments, I have just turned 55 but look a lot younger, i am gay, fit and no health problems, live in Uk, fun, GSOH, positive outlook and a hands on man.
getmikesailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 09:19   #2

Boat: Hunter Cherubini 27
Re: Newbie looking for new life on the seas

I am in Belhaven NC, I am heading for the keys at the beginning of October. From there I am bound for Havana and on to the Yucatan Peninsula.

We will do a little ICW until we are comfortable together and then go outside for time and pleasure.

I have a fully refurbed Cherubini 27'. she is fit and safe and takes real good care of me. You are welcome to a birth. I am fit and 50. Retired financial professional. Easy going and quite tolerant (except for sloppy people).

I can use another set of hands to help with night shifts. If you are available at the time you are welcome to a berth.

If you are interested PM me and we can talk further.

David
Dayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 16:50   #3

Re: Newbie looking for new life on the seas

Trip to take about 1 1/2 wks to 2 wks., take turns on watch, general upkeep and cleaning and repairs. .32'sailboat Lloyd's certified with lots of safety equipment.
1st leg is to Apalachicola, Fl. then on to Texas.
Volunteers only and share in expenses.
Need 1/2 person(s) 6 to 10 days approximately to go from Cape Coral to northern Florida to Texas . Leave as soon as I get crew and Off course we wait for weather 1st. I use a meteorologist who advises sailors.
Please respond only if interested.
tejeda is offline   Reply With Quote