Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2018, 15:09   #16

Re: New York to Key West Departing Oct. 20

Hey my name is Amanda. I'm 25 and a marine scientist. I've travelled a bit. I've lived and worked on an 80ft sharpie schooner. I'm looking to do a transit to the islands. It's getting too cold for me here. I can leave anytime. If you wanna chat feel free to email me s0847594@monmouth.edu cheers
amandabillotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 16:36   #17

Hi

I’m Roxana, 26 years old from Taiwan. Traveling from Asia to Europe. After 6 months, now in Boston.
Only had once sailing experience. I’m willing to learn. If I could only use few words to describe my personality, that will be : independent, organized and cheerful. I’m a non-smoker, no drugs. But I don’t mind if people who smoke or drink around me.
I can cook, maintenance environment etc.

My destination is Cuba. Oct 20 is the best timing for me as well.
Please no hesitate to send me an email : itslife1229@gmail.com
Roxanna Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 22:26   #18

Hello. If it’s not to late I would love to go. I have experiance on board and in water. I grew up on the water. I take orders well also very hard working. But most importantly I’m easy to get along with. In my 20’s looking for an adventure.

973-985-3660
Reidcjr829829@gmail.com

Christian Reid
Reidcjr829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:33   #19

Hello

I’m Roxanna Lin. 25 year old from Taiwan. After traveled in Europe for 6 months and now in Boston.
If I could only use few words to describe my personality, that will be : independent, organized and cheerful. I’m a non-smoker, no drugs. ( it’s okay if people smoking around me.)
Had sailing experience for once, just happened on last weekend.

I would like to traveling with this way and willing to learn
I can cook, maintenance environment etc.
My destination is Cuba. Oct 20 for departure from USA is perfect!

Please no hesitate to contact me. itslife1229@gmail.com
Roxanna
Roxanna Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:59   #20

Hi my name is Amanda Billotti. I'm 25 and a marine scientist. I saw your ad on Cruisers Forum for Voluntary Crew. I've lived in a few interesting places and traveled around a bit, so I'm used to living in small, shared spaces. I also lived and worked on an 80ft sharpie schooner with captain and crew for a season. I love all things above and below the water. I'm looking to do a transit. I want more sea time, but mostly I want to get to the warmer weather! I'm currently in the NY/NJ area but willing to leave at any moment. I have no restrictions aside from traveling to Australia for my masters program at the end of February. If you are interested in having me as part of your journey, please feel free to call me at (732) 865-4008 or email me.

Thank you,
Amanda Billotti
amandabillotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
key west, new york