Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2016, 17:54   #1

New Beneteau 38 Delivery. Charleston, SC to Dania, FL

Hi fellow sailors. I'm looking for a crew member with experience that can help me deliver a brand new sailboat from Charleston, SC to Dania Beach, FL starting July 20. The job itself is not demanding, very easy, however be forewarned that it will be hot. If you are okay with hot weather then it should be a fairly easy cruise. All expenses are paid and depending on your experience there is up to $100/day wage. The trip may last anywhere from 5 to 10 days. I am a licensed contracted captain and this is a professional delivery. We will certainly have fun but it should be noted that this trip is a professional contracted delivery and not a personal pleasure cruise. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You,
Capt. Ananda
Old 08-07-2016, 20:18   #2
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: New Beneteau 38 Delivery. Charleston, SC to Dania, FL

PM sent.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:08   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Pacific Seacraft 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananda8069 View Post
Hi fellow sailors. I'm looking for a crew member with experience that can help me deliver a brand new sailboat from Charleston, SC to Dania Beach, FL starting July 20. The job itself is not demanding, very easy, however be forewarned that it will be hot. If you are okay with hot weather then it should be a fairly easy cruise. All expenses are paid and depending on your experience there is up to $100/day wage. The trip may last anywhere from 5 to 10 days. I am a licensed contracted captain and this is a professional delivery. We will certainly have fun but it should be noted that this trip is a professional contracted delivery and not a personal pleasure cruise. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You,

Capt. Ananda

Hi Capt. Ananda,
Sent you a PM. Captmarlena@yahoo.com

Capt. Marlena
Island Sailing Yacht Deliveries
Old 10-07-2016, 16:18   #4

Very interested in crewing...I have a Beneteau 352 and a bit of offshore experience. Looking to add more. I have done a trip from Beaufort, SC to St Augustine, FL where I'm currently based. I am not looking for a wage but just experience.

Thanks,
Robert

crnewsom71@gmail.com or 404.384.1973
Old 12-07-2016, 19:26   #5

bristolboatdelivery@gmail .com. Give me a shout. Out of NC.

Sent from my E6782 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 29-07-2016, 04:13   #6

Boat: Former owner of a Jeanneau Sun Fizz, a 41 ft sloop and a Dufour CT12000, a 45 ft ketch motorsailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananda8069 View Post

Thank You,
Capt. Ananda
Hi Captain Ananda,
You will find my professional and nautical resume attached. As you can see, I am now retired and also boatless... after owning sea going vessels for more than 30 years. Considering that I am in great shape, needless to say that I am restless and that I miss the sailor's life.
I am not really applying for this delivery since it is short, just coastal navigation and does not justify the cost of flying me in our out. However, I would like you to keep my resume on file for other more important deliveries.
My wife and I will be spending our winter on the Riviera Maya where I will offer my services to the various marinas. If you run across deliveries to or from Cancun, no matters where from in the world, I will be glad to be your mate.
I look forward to meeting you and exchange sea tales...
Best,
Captain Denis
Old 29-07-2016, 14:04   #7
SFS

Were you able to leave on the 20th? If so, this trip should be just about finished.
Old 29-07-2016, 15:20   #8

Boat: Island Packet 320
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomea

I am available. I am very new to sailing but have passed ASA 101/103. I am looking for hard work & more sailing experience. I'm easy going & a very fast learner I am in Michigan

Tags
beneteau, delivery