Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2018, 08:08   #1
cruiser

Boat: Current Bristol 32, past Columbia 26, Tahiti Ketch
Need active help Florida: West Palm Beach

Hi...

Capn Jimbo (and Marcia) here, retired RN's. Just purchased a lovely Bristol 32 (centerboard), draft 3'6", mast about 40 or a couple feet more at most, currently in West Palm Beach. Will need either a move to Ft. Pierce, or possibly across the lake to the west coast of Florida.

Was an active sailor 30 years ago, but super rusty, and not used to this new larger boat, particularly one with a modified full keel and keel hung rudder.

Will need around April 6th or possibly a bit later. Please send me a private messege, with phone if possible, time is of the essence...

Best,
CJ
Bristol 32 (centerboard)
Capn Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 08:27   #2

Re: Need active help Florida: West Palm Beach

Hi, I know this is really late, but I am curious about your trip a crock the lake went. Also, if you ever need help on a day sail or maybe a bit longer, I am available.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Jimbo View Post
Hi...

Capn Jimbo (and Marcia) here, retired RN's. Just purchased a lovely Bristol 32 (centerboard), draft 3'6", mast about 40 or a couple feet more at most, currently in West Palm Beach. Will need either a move to Ft. Pierce, or possibly across the lake to the west coast of Florida.

Was an active sailor 30 years ago, but super rusty, and not used to this new larger boat, particularly one with a modified full keel and keel hung rudder.

Will need around April 6th or possibly a bit later. Please send me a private messege, with phone if possible, time is of the essence...

Best,
CJ
Bristol 32 (centerboard)
Jumary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida