Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2019, 07:33   #1

MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC Y FULL OF LIFE (PANAMA)

Goooday Cap.
great seeing you here and considering to take this young fellow on board with you.

I am experienced on the seas, done sailing when I was a kid but picked it up again short time ago in New Zealand, sailed a bit around the Coast here on a 64ft Brig, incredible.. absolutely loved it. at this moment all I want to do is to spend some good time on the ocean. feeling the ocean breeze and flowing with the seas across the Atlantic/Pacific wherever the wind blows and the tack goes

with me on board you always have good food
I have plenty of experience cooking Thai, Asian food and I like to fish and prepare them, in Peru in crossed by a dish that is called Cebiche, and this I Love to make. fresh and spicy. all in all I love cooking.

I travel for 2 years now, play a bit of guitar and like music. I practice aromatherapy and can give massages after a long leg!
I have a love for life and on the ocean this triples. triple the energy and motivation, I am a bit tired at the moment. too much people and big cities. I would like to surround myself with just endless ocean and surrounded by a few friends. enjoy a beer or a wine on anchor, is all I desire at this moment.

t aking me with you, you will have an honest, reliable, young and energetic friend. I am independent and after an explanation of the task I will always try and do it better than showed. Also you can expect cleanliness on board and especially in the kitchen, like to tidy up.

thing you should know that I only would like to help out volunteering, I am travelling on a tight budget and work on the road volunteering so I won't be able to share expenses everyday. I hope this isn't a problem.

Thanks for your time in reading my message. give me a shout if you're in Colombia or Panama and looking for a voluntary help on board.

Ciao.
Luca
Sunsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:54   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC Y FULL OF LIFE (PANAMA)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Luca.

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
Panama