Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-03-2015, 20:04   #1

Looking to race in/from Caribbean this summer

I'll be in the Caribbean from April through August, and I'd like to get some racing in. My sailing resume is below. Let me know if you need crew!

Name: Umthorp Boomshanker
Positions: Rail Meat, Blame Bearer
Skill Level: Advanced

I have decades of experience exerting a downward force inversely proportional to the distance between my body's center of mass and that of the earth.

My ability to take the blame for anything and everything that goes wrong during a race has been described by one skipper as “so unsettling and distracting that it caused us to lose the race.”

Outside interests: vintage heavy metal, steering conversations toward the fallacies of modern monetary policy, definitely not using online forums to invite people to my cult
Old 23-03-2015, 20:12   #2

Re: Looking to race in/from Caribbean this summer

IBL

Tags
Caribbean, race, rib