Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-04-2017, 04:12   #1

Looking for a non smoker crew or captain

One or two experienced blue water sailors wanted for Panama to Florida crossing, planning on taking Yucatan Channel. Boat is a 32 foot West Sail, with liferaft, EPIRB, GPS, etc. Those interested must have sailing resume that includes offshore experience and can meet owner on the phone. Sharing food and drink costs, captain pays all boat costs. The boat is Boat currently at the at Panamarina, Panama. Captain is 66 yrs young with 30+ yrs experience cruising and racing. Boat and captain ready to sail first week of May. Contact Dale at email:
1sidbar@sbcglobal.com

Panama Phone: +507 6280 7500 you an also use WhatsApp
artsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 11:16   #2

Re: Looking for a non smoker crew or captain

hi I have 22 yrs experience sailing for all caribean island also Mexico, Canada, Pacifici and atlantic Ocean, now I am in south America, but, no able to fly on my own. I am the right person to take your boat until Mexico, but, are you able to pay my ticket to get there in Mexico?
kind regards
itororo75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, crew