Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2015, 11:07   #1

Boat: Hanse 505 14.85mt
Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor
Greek Islands August September 2015

Hi All, Join me for a sailing holiday in the Greek Islands the all time classic. During August and September on my new 50ft Hanse 505.

http://www.visitgreece.gr/en/greek_islands

The Mediterranean in 2015 is the start of my next adventure where I will welcome crew from around the world either for a short holiday or a longer voyage. Maybe you want to try this life style out before you take the plunge yourself or just have a holiday on the water with great food and many stops along the way to enjoy each port or area.

I have 2 crew positions on a shared expenses basis. Either as a single or Double
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spain - Hanse Sailor-016.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	103641  
Old 12-06-2015, 11:38   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to mike528
Re: Greek Islands August September 2015

Hi again.
We corresponded 2 weeks ago. I would like ti join. And if something becomes available earlier i am free to travel on short notice.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 27-06-2015, 08:56   #3

Hi, I'm a recently retired middle aged Irishman, comp crew certified, and recently sailed single handed from Corfu to Crete. I now want to get more experience sailing with other people, and would love to join you on the trip to the canaries. Please let me know if there is still a position available on the boat, and if you need more info about me.
Old 28-06-2015, 12:50   #4

Hello there,

I'd be quite interested in joining your crew. My name is James, and I'm from southern California. I'm looking for the next adventure in my life, and have been trying to get as much experience sailing as possible before buying my own boat. I'm great in the galley, and am an open and friendly person.

Drop me a line and we can see if maybe we'd work well on such a voyage.
Cheers,
James
Old 05-07-2015, 01:09   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to Hanse Sailor Send a message via Skype™ to Hanse Sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photoactivist View Post
Hello there,

I'd be quite interested in joining your crew. My name is James, and I'm from southern California. I'm looking for the next adventure in my life, and have been trying to get as much experience sailing as possible before buying my own boat. I'm great in the galley, and am an open and friendly person.

Drop me a line and we can see if maybe we'd work well on such a voyage.
Cheers,
James
Hi James, We are now in Sicily heading for Malta and then Greece.

You can contact me through my facebook page . Hansesailor-Community.
Old 05-07-2015, 23:55   #6

My name is Ada, I worked online for the past 2 years, traveled all over United States and Latin America and deeply felt in love with sailing. I'm in Europe till September and I'm very interested in sailing in Greece.
Please find below my sailing resume

Nationality: Romanian
Date of Birth: September 1982
Current Location : Romania
Language spoken: English, Spanish, French and Romanian, basic commands in Italian and Portuguese
Health: Excellent, non-smoker, drug-free, I don't get seasick
Objective: Learn to be a captain, sail across the Atlantic Ocean
Skills: Navigation, sailing maneuvers - tacking , gybing, docking and maneuvering under power, man-overboard recovery, day and night watches, sailing knots, line handling and cooking (I'm pretty good)
Sailing Experience:
January - February 2014 sailed on a 34' racing boat
June - October 2014 lived aboard and sailed on a 45' Beneteau Oceanis from Galveston Bay, Texas to Yucatan, Mexico
April - May 2015 lived aboard and sailed on a 40’ catamaran from Bonaire to Curacao, Aruba, Colombia, Panama
June 2015 lived aboard and sailed on the 45' Beneteau Oceanis on Galveston Bay, Texas

Thank you! Ada
Old 19-07-2015, 04:37   #7

Hi Ada, We are now in Corfu , Greece heading south again on August 1st.

You can contact me through my facebook page . Hansesailor-Community.
Old 07-08-2015, 23:47   #8

All crew spaces are filled.

See you in the new year . 2016 will be sailing Greece and Turkey from March 2016 starting in Lefkas , Greece. So if you are looking for a sailing holiday as a single or group during 2016 just send me a PM.

Tags
greek islands