Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-05-2017, 06:51   #1

Boat: Jon Meri Pilot house 48
Fort Lauderdale to Cape Cod

Hello,

I am looking for a crew member to help me deliver Finnesse a 48 ft Jonmeri pilot house sloop from Fort Laderdale to Cape Cod leaving June 6 or 7. Sailing experience required. This will be my 15th year doing this trip. If interested please call me at 508-364-6425 to further discuss.

Thanks
Rod omar
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:25   #2
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Fort Lauderdale to Cape Cod

Howdy Captain Rod!

I am available now to assist you as Experienced Crew for your voyage.

I am an experienced, mature, well trained, and knowledgeable sailor. I am available on short notice when needed. I can be in any of 60 global ports in as little as 24 hours.

My focus for ALL of 2017 is to crew on long voyages for owners and professional yacht deliveries too. I am available for Atlantic, Pacific, Caribbean, Mediterranean, ICW, or PNW deliveries or cruising or passage assistance. Some easy conditions apply, which I will be glad to explain in a phone or Skype call.

I have some brief information on my CF Profile "About Me" page here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I also have much more detailed and extensive information about me in my off-forum but still online Sailing Credentials (on my own website), including hundreds of Verbatim Testimonial Comments about my character, honesty, trustworthiness, helpfulness, various skills, and personality. My online Sailing Credentials will give you a very good overview of who I am and how I would work to help you as Experienced Crew and what I would be like to have aboard for a long voyage with you.

I will send you a Private Message which will include a link to my Sailing Credentials and multiple ways for you to contact me off the forum, including my current phone number, email, Skype, etc.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you have found crew and I wish you a safe and happy voyage.

In any case, please keep my contact information and keep me in mind for future needs you have for crew. As I mentioned earlier, I will be available during ALL of 2017 for crew opportunities, anywhere.

Steady
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:02   #3

Boat: Jon Meri Pilot house 48
Re: Fort Lauderdale to Cape Cod

Hello Steadman,

Thank you for the reply and interest in sailing with me. At this time I have not signed on a crew member and exploring my options. I would like to further discuss with you my up coming trip. Please feel free to contact me any time at 508-364-6425. I am currently in Fort Lauderdale working on Finnesse in preparation for the trip North.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards
Rod Komar
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cape cod, fort lauderdale