Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2018, 13:14   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to wackerb
Female to Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu or New Caledonia, NZ

Looking for one female crew member who is fit and trim for a 40' catamaran with dive compressor and athletic skipper. Currently in Samoa doing some triathlon and swim races. Headed to Tonga for diving and kite surfing lessons. Separate queen cabin, more of a backpacker-ish lifestyle. The only experience required is enough to know you don't get seasick.

No drinking when under way. Absolutely no smokers, smoking, or vaping. I eat healthy if boring food. Your costs are only for food (your choice), personal items, and personal immigration type charges.

If you're active and enjoy water sports in the tropics this is the place for you. Some experience and aptitude for sailing are helpful, but not required. I can single hand, but would like compatible company and someone on the bow to watch for coral heads.

Fully equipped with autopilot, AIS, radar, 3 chart plotters, remotes, two refrigerators, satellite text, email and weather, SSB radio, washing machine, water maker, EPIRB and other safety gear. Tacx bike trainer, snorkel/scuba gear, SUP, practice kite, and a penchant for anchoring in clear beautiful water.

Being open to a long term relationship would be nice, but not required. I bought the boat in France over 2 years ago and have been sailing pretty much full time since then. Most recently Hawaii to French Polynesia, Cooks, and Samoas. Plan to wait out the cyclone season playing in New Zealand where I lived for 9 months a few years ago and have like minded friends.

Please don't post here if you want to question, criticize my ad, or present your own alternatives. You're welcome to do that in your own thread.

Mahalo and aloha,

Bruce
wackerb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu