Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2016, 12:30   #1

Boat: Vancouver 25
Experienced Captain/Crew Looking for FUN Sailing Trip

I'm ready for another sailing adventure! Done this once or twice in the past: Atlantic crossing, East Coast, Keys, Gulf Coast, Bahamas, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Central America Coast, Inside Passage, South/Mid Pacific, and Australia. USCG 100 ton Master's License, GMDSS Radio License, and lots of CG certificates. Excellent mechanical skills. Got tired of the rat race almost 20 years ago and quit my computer programming job. I'm 63 years old, 5'10", 210 lbs, and in good physical condition. I don't smoke or take drugs, but do drink a few beers. Hobbies include sailing, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and playing cards/chess.

I'm available after Christmas 2016 for up to 4 months. I'm looking for an UNPAID position with the owner (and his/her VISA card) on board. Expenses negotiable. Hope to hear from you soon!

Bob
bobmcreynold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, crew, enc, fun, sail, sailing