Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-01-2018, 22:05   #1

Wink Experienced 37yo male in Australia

Hi,
My name is Kevin, enthusiastic 37yo male, french background, Australian permanent resident, located in Queensland Australia.

I’m looking for crew adventures. I am happy to embark anywhere in Australia east coast (Sydney, Brisbane, Airlie Beach ...)

My last experience was a 44ft catamaran delivery from Newcastle to Fiji. (I actually found this opportunity on this forum http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...-a-187964.html ). Also lots of holidays sailing 40ft Beneteau across the Mediterranean sea. Racing a little bit on Moreton Bay, Brisbane. I am a very experienced Hobie Cat sailor.

Fluent English, French mother tongue, I understand spanish.

I can cook and bake bread (don't expect a french chef though ), tidy and clean, organised, always keen to learn.

Kevin
_kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 17:48   #2

Re: Experienced 37yo male in Australia

Hi Kevin,
Would you be interested in sail from Hobart to Sydney with short stops along the way...departure is soon, probably next Monday or Tuesday.
Reef knot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 18:09   #3

Thank you for your message. Is that a boat delivery? Can you send me all the details in PM. Cheers
_kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 02:49   #4

Hi Kevin,
I am also French PR in Australia living in Melbourne. Talking in English for the forum.
I've just bought a 12m yatch in Sydney and need to make it delivered towards Melbourne in 3 weeks (Around the 17th of march or before).
Would you be interested and available? It takes 5-7 days to do the trip.
Cheers, Sebastien.
zeseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2018, 14:14   #5

HI Kevin... Im looking at bringing a Endevour 26 from Manly in Sydney to Brisbane over the next few weeks, thats a little flexable, my numbers 0418746912 if interested.

Thanks David.
whalebone-dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Australia, enc