Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-05-2019, 11:00   #1

Boat: Hallberg Rassy Rasmus 35
Desolation sound

I am looking for a person, or couple to join me on a trip to Desolation Sound. I am thinking a week long trip some time in Late July or Early August.

I have a 35ft Hallberg Rassey that I want to take for a week in Desolation Sound. I am located in Nanoose Bay BC. I have about 5 years sailing experience and about 45 years working on the sea as a marine engineer. I am a decent cook, story teller, guitar player, scuba instructor. My boat has centre cockpit with aft cabin which I will occupy so you will have the forward berth for some privacy. Potential crew don't require a vast sailing background just common sense and a sense of adventure. Crew will be clean and respectful of others, will pitch in for whatever jobs need to be done and will contribute to the overall cost of the trip which should be quite reasonable.

If this sounds like fun to you msg me via this forum and we can talk. There is a potential to extend the trip as well if things work out.
wedivebc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 12:03   #2

Re: Desolation sound

Hi my name is Kris
I would definitely like to come on this adventure with you and gain experience on a boat. I don't have much previous experience but I'm a fast learner and will pick it up quick . I work as a cook in vancouver and am totally willing to pitch in for whatever is needed. I feel as I'm easy going ,reliable and flexible. Let me no if you have a questions for me . Hopefully we can go on an adventure together !
Krismodak is offline   Reply With Quote