Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-10-2018, 12:17   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to mmmweee
Crew Available US/Caribbean/Mexico

Hello All,

I'm an experienced offshore sailor with RYA (Yachtmaster) credentials. I'm looking for trips over the next couple of months. I'm up for most anything (safe) in the north-western quarter of the world.

I'm available roughly between 12/1 - 12/19 and between 1/3 - 2/12. If we get stuck somewhere because of weather I will have to leave from where ever we are on those dates. (My Mom will kill me if I miss Christmas and my girlfriend will kill me if I'm not in Belize with her on 2/15 )

I can cover my own costs to and from the boat and maybe contribute some toward food for the right trip.

PM me what you're looking for and I can provide you with my resume and credentials.

Thanks
mmmweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 18:23   #2

Re: Crew Available US/Caribbean/Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmweee View Post
Hello All,

I'm an experienced offshore sailor with RYA (Yachtmaster) credentials. I'm looking for trips over the next couple of months. I'm up for most anything (safe) in the north-western quarter of the world.

I'm available roughly between 12/1 - 12/19 and between 1/3 - 2/12. If we get stuck somewhere because of weather I will have to leave from where ever we are on those dates. (My Mom will kill me if I miss Christmas and my girlfriend will kill me if I'm not in Belize with her on 2/15 )

I can cover my own costs to and from the boat and maybe contribute some toward food for the right trip.

PM me what you're looking for and I can provide you with my resume and credentials.

Thanks
We may be looking to add crew for 5 day trip between Guaymas and Puerto Vallarta on a 37' Tayana beginning Dec 1
Bodon68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, crew, crew available, Mexico, rib