Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2018, 10:19   #1

Talking Crew Available Jan-Mar 2019

Looking to get on a sailboat anytime between January and March.

Last summer I was a deckhand on an 80' schooner sailing to ports on the Long Island Sound, CT/NY, USA. I loved it so much that I am trying to get back on a boat to gain more sailing knowledge and have some great adventures.

I'm a wilderness therapy guide, who takes anxious and depressed teens backpacking in the White Mountains of MH, USA to help them find themselves and learn coping skills.

I like to explore new places and gain new experiences. I am easy going, a quick learner, and know when it's time to put in the work. By Jan 2019 I will be WFR and PADI open water certified.

Please reach out to me if you need any crew, and I'd be more than happy to give my CV and more information about myself.
North_12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew available

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: