Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-01-2019, 18:19   #1

**Crew Available in Florida!**

Hello all!

My name is Daniel and I live in Jacksonville Florida. I'm actively looking for like minded individuals who are in need of crew. Id like to find a boarding location in Florida but Im not opposed to traveling elsewhere.

A little about myself.

I am 25 years old and I live in Jacksonville Florida. I have been sailing for nearly 10 years, predominately on dinghies. I have a little experience coastal yacht sailing but am eager to learn as much as I can. My motivation for crewing costal and open ocean passages stems from my dream to buy a live aboard. I have recently taken a very flexible job working in the marine industry repairing and maintaining boats in preparation for buying my own boat. I am very eager to work, learn, and contribute in any way I can!

P.S
If you want an awesome video of your yacht I can provide that as I love using Gopro's and my drones to create beautiful videos!
DMBsailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 08:02   #2

Boat: BRUCE ROBERT 57'
Re: **Crew Available in Florida!**

Hello I have a planed trip from Jacksonville to Brazil start any time in April if you want to go on this adventure you are welcome if you are in Jacksonville you can see my boat anchored next to Matthew Bridge it's a Bruce Robert with 2 masts Terry
smartmanjp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew available, florida