Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-10-2018, 06:19   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to RegisBittencour
Crew available/Boats repair and maintenance

Professional boats repair and crew available anywhere you need.
RegisBittencour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 15:29   #2

Boat: 2012 Lagoon Cat 450' GONE
Re: Crew available/Boats repair and maintenance

Im surrendering, this determined but overwhelmed woman cannot do it all alone anymore. Ive paid for help previously and Murphy's law seemed to apply, as they left her. lol.
Other than routine maintenance, My Owners version 2012 45" Catamaran is presently in great shape in Bahamas. Looking for a couple or single to help out with all of her, with me, as I am killing myself trying. Im a young 50 fit, smart, free-spirit who bought this boat to find myself again and lose all the "small stuff that I shouldn't be sweating over." However the boat has become too much all alone. My wish is to sail around Bahamas a tad more, then BVI, before she needs to have some yearly repairs in Trinidad, or similar. Then the bigger wish is for her shipped to Spain in May for sailing or selling..i hope not the latter, by June-on. IM truly open to a sail schedule, plan.
Hoping to find a boating relationship that I pay all my boat costs and allow sailing crew the flexibility of freedom, sailing, schedules, swapped out, as well as open to discuss some pay to help for their help.
PM me.
I have a beautiful cabin available, and come and go frequently.
cheers!
Old 31-01-2019, 04:24   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to RegisBittencour
Re: Crew available/Boats repair and maintenance

Hello Mate, I am Sergio, 64 yrs old and professional sailor, I just read your post and for sure I am able to work on your boat. I am professional boats painter for over 24 yrs, sailor, seamanship and more about it. Now I am in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, in case you need any help, please let me know about it, but, I am not able to pay for my air fair ticket right now. Please reply me back if you can, to: chriscassi@yahoo.com
kind regards
RegisBittencour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, crew, crew available, maintenance