Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2019, 06:49   #1

Creative Couple wants to join your boat :)

Hi there!

Me, Jack, 29, from Scotland and my wife, Ntombi 26, from Botswana. We are based in Cornwall United kingdom, available in October 2019.

We would like to do some sailing and it doesn't really matter from where to where. The ideal would be a crossing from*somewhere in Europe/UK from October but we are flexible.

We don't have an official sailing license or any sailing experience (besides holiday cruises) but are looking at living on board full-time in the future. We would love to learn and experience life at sea.

We'd be so happy if we could join you on your boat! We are open-minded, fast learners, hard workers, friendly, sporty and creative

Simply write us an email or answer here!

Thanks!

Jack & Ntombi
soultwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 06:54   #2
cruiser

Re: Creative Couple wants to join your boat :)

You should start by taking a few sailing classes. I personally would not want you on our boat without first knowing that you had some sort of preliminary qualifications to be there.

We started 50 years ago with a basic sailing class offered by the Boy Scouts of America.
Kenomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 07:33   #3

Locations closer to the*Baltic*Sea are preferred, but as far as the*Mediterranean*is possible.
soultwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2019, 14:08   #4

Boat: Hunter Legend 350

Send me an email, at cdmacdon2012@gmail.com. My name is Colin and will be sailing a 35 ft Hunter legend from Oct to April, No set schedule of where and when just mostly around Gulf coast of Florida.

Cheers

Colin
BlackMac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat