Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2019, 10:08   #1

Boat: 2012 Lagoon 450
Catamaran Crew member wanted male or female

Hello, I am seeking a crew member for this coming season. Can be male or female. This will be a unpaid position. This is on a private vessel not a charter boat. You will need to contribute to your expense's. I handle the boat cost and on board food. This is on a Lagoon 450 cat loaded with toys. Reason for the need for crew is my girlfriend will be leaving the boat for family reasons and the timing and duration is unknown. Boat goes back in the water in Grenada mid November and then will be going north thru the chain up to the Bahamas and the Florida keys. We are Early 50's USA citizen's. Active and fun. Crew should enjoy Fishing, Scuba, Snorkeling, Exploring, Cleaning, Photos and Video, Standing watch, Sailing, Repairs and more. This is a volunteer working position not a Free sail on a cat thru paradise. Non smokers only. No Drama or Drugs allowed.
Must have USA passport, be physically capable and no diet restrictions. You would have your own private cabin and head. Sailing experience helpful or at least the desire to quickly study and learn. This position could be for several months or more if agreed. Please private message for a reply. Thanks
Builder G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 13:12   #2

Re: Catamaran Crew member wanted male or female

Hello,
I know this is a late reply but if you have a need for an enthusiastic and energetic newbie, I would love to talk with you and be of help to you on your trip.
Thank you,
Blaine
Br3bab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 20:51   #3

Re: Catamaran Crew member wanted male or female

I would be interested talking with you about the Grenada to Keys sail trip.
Jzigman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran, crew, member, wanted