Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2018, 16:59   #1

Caribbean in November

Just bought an Amel Super Maramu. Fixing stuff , new sails, new rigging,engine room stuff, emergency life raft etc., etc. If you want to see what the boat is like check SV Delos on YouTube.

Looking for 2-3 mellow friendly people to share the adventure.
No charge, no pay, you chip in for food.
I am a baby boomer but won't hold it against you if your not. I hope to leave about Nov 1. Exact destination to be decided.

brucelaurie10@yahoo.com
SailerSailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 13:01   #2

Re: Caribbean in November

Hi my name is Amanda Billotti. I'm 25 and a marine scientist. I saw your ad on Cruisers Forum for Voluntary Crew. I've lived in a few interesting places and traveled around a bit, so I'm used to living in small, shared spaces. I also lived and worked on an 80ft sharpie schooner with captain and crew for a season. I love all things above and below the water. I'm looking to do a transit. I want more sea time, but mostly I want to get to the warmer weather! I'm currently in the NY/NJ area but willing to leave at any moment. I have no restrictions aside from traveling to Australia for my masters program at the end of February. If you are interested in having me as part of your journey, please feel free to call me at (732) 865-4008 or email me.

Thank you,
Amanda Billotti
amandabillotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, rib