Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-07-2014, 08:17   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to sailor1961 Send a message via Skype™ to sailor1961
Re: Caribbean Charter

Hi i am interested in your charter. I have my bareboat skipper certification and other skills. I pay my own way. Please contact me if interested. LD

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 28-07-2014, 10:49   #17

We are a newly retired couple with some sailing experience (owned a Catalina 27, sailing on in-land lakes). We are new to this kind of sailing experience so it could be a great way to get our feet wet, so to speak. January might work better than November so let us know if you are delayed further.
Old 28-07-2014, 16:47   #18

Would also be interested in this charter. I currently have a flexible schedule, would be interested in helping with any planning and provisioning and shared expenses. Have 15 years sailing g exp off and on mostly cruising in So Cal and Baja Mexico. Would love a chance to cruise in the Caribbean.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 01-08-2014, 10:55   #19

Hello there. I am incredibly interested in this opportunity. I'm a 25 year old female from nyc and very eager to sail. I have little experience but am a fast learner, an enthusiastic people person and an adventure lover. What are the details for this trip? dates, location to and from etc. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Best : )
Old 01-08-2014, 17:16   #20

I would be interested however, my wife would have to go also. How long are you looking to be on the trip. Let me know if you have already found someone. If not and there is a little extra room we would love to talk to you about the trip. My wife and I have actually been talking about doing a bareboat charter in the Caribbean again. We have bare boated two time in the BVI's. We use to live in St.Thomas and miss it very much. We are also think of doing a bareboat in Europe if you would ever be interested
Old 03-08-2014, 15:23   #21

Greetings, I just finished a 1400 mile trip with 2 couples from st.croix to marathon,prior that epic adventure, I had the ying of yang of trips, which ended in fort Lauderdale, after a 4 day 65m.ph. winds with 20 & seas, we capsized than found the fed park beach, as well I have had a trip enjoyed from kent island ,Maryland to key west. I'm a great third hand for a third mate, suttle, quiet & reserved, while on board, love a beer, once we hit the docks. I have never drank or get high while @ work or at home and I'm a great people person. I'm looking for another adventure, to avoid the cold this winter.
Let me know ...."White hat" SAIL On!
Old 03-08-2014, 21:41   #22
cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Skeeko

Thanks for the message. I sent a PM but you can also get me direct:
sailingsally30 at yahoo, email or IM.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2014, 00:35   #23

Hi! I'm interested and available! I just sent you an email.

Thomas

Tags
Caribbean, charter, rib, caribbean