Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2018, 13:11   #1

Boat: Island Packet 320
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomea
Thumbs up Captain plus (1) crew available for Deliveries

Hello all,

I've been on Cruisers Forum for over a year, & am currently living in Guadeloupe, a french Island in the Caribbean. My boyfriend (British) & I (American) are available for sailboat deliveries.. I have my STCW10, VPDSD & ENG1 as well. Captain's qualifications are below. I'd love to connect with you. Feel free to private message me or reply on this thread.

Captain: in the yachting industry for the last 18 years with approx 200,000 nautical sea miles. Involved in deliveries, teaching, racing, refit management, youth development, and running yachts on behalf of owners. Full commercial RYA Yachtmaster Ocean and MCA Master 200 unlimited License, with up to date STCW certificates and a strong background in yacht maintenance.

Thanks!

Old 29-04-2018, 22:22   #2

Re: Captain plus (1) crew available for Deliveries

have a look at my post looking for crew. I like your bio and ethos. Maybe there is a fit for you guys
PeterVanAardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 14:53   #3

Boat: Lagoon 400 catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomea View Post
Hello all,

I've been on Cruisers Forum for over a year, & am currently living in Guadeloupe, a french Island in the Caribbean. My boyfriend (British) & I (American) are available for sailboat deliveries.. I have my STCW10, VPDSD & ENG1 as well. Captain's qualifications are below. I'd love to connect with you. Feel free to private message me or reply on this thread.

Captain: in the yachting industry for the last 18 years with approx 200,000 nautical sea miles. Involved in deliveries, teaching, racing, refit management, youth development, and running yachts on behalf of owners. Full commercial RYA Yachtmaster Ocean and MCA Master 200 unlimited License, with up to date STCW certificates and a strong background in yacht maintenance.

Thanks!

Send you pm
Best Regards
Victor
Smart555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 17:19   #4

Boat: Island Packet 320
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomea

Victor- did you say you sent me a PM? I didnt get it
Old 19-05-2018, 10:53   #5
CBM

Hello, I'm the owner of the sailing boat Yanneke Too. I'm looking for a skipper to bring the craft to Canada. We would like to leave in approx. two weeks. The boat is presently in Antigua. Please forward your phone number so we can chat or call me in Canada at this number 0019056878008. Please let me know if you are available. Claude
CBM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, crew, crew available