Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-07-2019, 14:43   #1

Boat: Westsail 32
Available to crew East Coast USA

Looking for a crew position departing east coast USA. I am a 52 year old male and have 75k miles under my belt including a Panama Canal transit. I have worked on traditional schooners and Mississippi river boats in a professional capacity. I have experience being an engineer on a 100 ton vessel. I have also sailed my own boats extensively offshore. I am fit, pass drug tests and background checks related to my professional work on boats. Looking for an Atlantic crossing or any other positions leaving/deliveries from the East Coast of the United States. I have worked in customer service my whole life and easy to get along with. References upon request.
Acadia Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, east coast