Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-09-2019, 04:12   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to jaswho
Atlantic crossing 2020

Ahoy! Testing the waters here and planning way ahead - are you crossing the Atlantic East to West in autumn of 2020 and are short of two crew members? Look no further!
Me and my partner are hoping to hop on board anywhere in Europe and finish flexibly in South/Central-America/Caribbean. I'm 28 years old from Finland and Clare is 33 from England. I have some sailing experience having volunteered on Brig Gerda in Helsinki for a few summers in my teens as part of about 30 crew members. In 2014 I spent 3 months on a passage from Panama to South Pacific on 45ft sailboat (Jeanneau Sun Odyssey) as a part of 4-person crew working as a cook, doing night watches, navigating etc while learning the basics of sailing. I’m also a surfer and have a constant yearning towards the sea. My partner Clare doesn’t have much sailing experience yet, but is willing to learn and looking forward to the experience. We are both photographers/filmmakers and work as technicians, so we can be very handy on board fixing things, don’t mind heavy lifting and learn new things quickly. We’d love to help with cooking and cleaning too, and of course learn more about sailing and get to know our new crew!
Good winds,
Jas & Clare
jaswho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlantic crossing