Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-03-2011, 01:12   #1

Bainbridge Island Moorage

I am new to Bainbridge Island. So many folks provided great input regarding my initial passage route, I thought I solicite some additional pearls of knowledge. If all goes well, I will have a successfull journey down from Orcas. Initially, I have chosen a berthed at the marina across from the ferry terminal at Eagle Harbour. The marina I am leaning towards is the very first marina on the left as you enter the harbor.

Does anyone else tie-up there? The land side of the marina is a bit "Sanford and Son-ish" but the price is right. I require a quiet, secluded spot and this appears to fit the bill. I did look into the second marina in line...aesthetically better looking but in my mind it did not justify the additional $80-90 buck jsut because the parking lot looked better. At face value they have the same amenities. I stayed away from the main popular dock on the same side of the harbour as the ferry simly because of all the foot traffic on the "boardwalk"

Can anyone provide their 2 cents?
Alm0d0g is offline   Reply With Quote