Originally Posted by Nordic cat
Ozone which i O3 quickly breaks down to O2 so it does not have a lasting effect. So if you just switch off the ozone generator
and wait 5-10 minutes it's safe to enter.
That is why it is "safe to use" in the food
industry, in fact it is preferred for sanitizing applications like for water
, as it leaves no taste, and does not create carcinogens like using chlorine does. The down side is that it has no lasting effect, so it can not be used to clean out pipe systems.
That is why you see the UV lamps placed at the "point of use" These create ozone that sterilises the drinking water
just befor you use it.
Hampus, there is a company in the Malm° area manufacturing these units, just don't remember the name.
Yep, Swema-Trading in Limhamn. I'm thinking about getting one for 3500:- SEK.
You don't happen to keep you boat in Helsing÷r, do you?