Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-05-2013, 23:39   #1

Boat: Atlanta 14' Condor v

Hello My name is Rick and just was given a sail boat. I can't find any info about it on the web. It looks nice and well made. The name on it is (Atlanta ) it's raised/embedded in the fiberglass and has a crown symbol top center bow. on the hull sides it has the name.( Condor V). The Sail boat has built in seats and with texture for slippage. in a golden color. and the boat is white. 14ft fiberglass with front under storage and has a black round 8" access back of boat has a 14" deep area by width and thickness of boat. reach arm in there to tighter kicker bolts. Rudder Harness bolts. etc. I want to purchase a Suzuki 2.5 HP 4 stroke for $600.00 sounds like a fair deal. I just picked up a kicker bracket on eBay for $120 rated for up to a 10HP its nice. just got it in the mail. cost the guy from PA $61.oo to ship to Glendale CA. I need to find out if it's a long shaft. 20". Ive read it's better to have longer to keep it in the water and easier to steer and get to the outboard if I need to use it. The boat is Up North in Mammoth Lakes CA where I keep it in my Garage. Ive put a lot of hard work into getting it ready. sanding sealing wood. Sail purchases and repairs in Marina Del Ray. I plan on taking it on lake Crowley get good wind there. And White Caps crazy bad there to. Danger Danger. When the winds picks up even the gas boats get off the LAKE. I was there last week with a aluminum rental and a 30 Hp Honda low and slow. is 2.5 good for my boat. Weight etc. I would like to take it to Marina Del Ray cruz around the bay with the kids. SomeDay. when I get better @ sailing. I have a family member who is into sailing big time and will be able to help me. He owns a Car racing shop in Reseda they race Shelby mustangs.
braunbear66 is offline   Reply With Quote