Good advise SFT, it doesn't sound as if it would be easy to overcoat with a traditional anti foul again.
I have heard about it and read the website. I'm a bit concerned about some of the data. For example the sales blurb touts it as "non toxic", but the product requires the addition of at least 10% xylene prior to application. Xylene is quite toxic, both in the acute and particularly in a chronic way, especially at such high concentrations. The Safety
Data Sheet confirmed this but falls a bit short in preventative OHS. Definitely not non toxic!
It way be the new wonder product, but I'll wait and see a bit more proof first.