Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2017, 13:59   #1

Boat: 37 Repco had a 34 bristol
Need help

I just bought a boat in green turtle cay in the bahamas. And I need to get my dive compressor there and a couple tanks. I just got a wicked expensive shipping quote. My question is, is there anyone leaving for there from Florida around after Xmas that could bring it over for me and maybe me also??? I have tons of sailing experience and I use to own my own sailboat. I'm a full time commercial fisherman in maine. I could help with expenses. Any info on this or a less expensive way of getting this equipment over there please let me know. Thanks in advance, Dave.
Maine lobsterma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 04:54   #2

Re: Need help

You might consider joining the Royal Marsh Harbor Yacht Club. It's not expensive and you'll get discounts all over the Abacos. As a member, you can reach out to the other members and I'm sure you'll find someone that will help.

http://www.rmhyc.com

Best of luck.
jibstay is offline   Reply With Quote