Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2015, 12:16   #1

Boat: Condor Trimaran 30 foot
National Marine Service Expo 2016

CF, I got an email response from Joe De Marco, President of NMSE for early January 2016 in the Daytona Bch area. They will have classes for 2 different outboards, Yamaha EO2 and the Mercury Verado . They will have classes for the 2 inboards Volvo Penta and Mercruiser. Per Mr De Marco he states: Here is his email link address for contact: jdemarco@am-tech.org

"As long as you have a basic understanding of the principles of two and four-stroke engines, I believe you will be fine. Let me know if any of the attached engine lines are of interest. All brand training will be focused on the maintenance and service of each brand."

The following courses are scheduled for NMSE ’16 Jan. 15-17, 2016 and will be held on the WyoTech-Daytona Campus in Ormond Beach, FL. Final course offerings will be determined based on registration, and cost for each workshop is projected cost for each class will be between $250 - $350. Please send in your registration form as soon as possible so we can confirm the final schedule. All manufacturer courses are geared toward maintenance and service of that brand.
FRIDAY JAN. 15 SATURDAY JAN. 16 SUNDAY JAN. 17 INSTRUCTOR 1st Choice OB-E02 Yamaha OB- E02 Yamaha OB- E02 Yamaha Art Johnson OB-E03 Verado OB-E04 Optimax OB-E03 Verado Dave Marsh IO-E03 Volvo Penta IO-E03 Volvo Penta IO-E03 Volvo Penta John Mosetti IO-E04 Mercruiser IO-303 Alpha Bravo IO-E04 Mercruiser Bob Hoard SS-103 CAN Bus SS-103 CAN Bus Conrad Kreuter OB-102 OB Ignition OB-102 OB Ignition To Be Determined OB-E01 Evinrude E-TEC OB-E01 Evinrude E-TEC Todd Larson OB-E05 Honda OB-E05 Honda John Bernier Alternate Courses _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ ________ _______ _______ _______ _______
Yes, I will be attending NMSE ’16 so please reserve space for me in the above selected courses. I understand there may be changes, and I may have to rely on my alternate course selections.
Name Company
Address City St Zip
Telephone Email
Thank you for your support – Dedicated to Service Excellence
Please fill
alansmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine, service